[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Font Generator
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Font Generator

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:01 pm

Font Generator

<<

Sgt.Dude

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:44 pm

<<

Cdpickels09

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:18 pm

you could try , Im not sure if thats exactly what you want.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:26 am

yeah, that's sort of what I want but not exactly. I came across that site when I was searching earlier today. I want like a modern font, something a little different from the Garammond and the Arial type fonts. I will keep looking. Thanks for looking too.
<<

Lucky75

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:43 am

You can go to http://www.dafont.com/ and do this.

You will have to choose a genre first, then scroll to the top of that genre and you'll see a box that you can type your text in...just submit it and then you can see how it looks.

Screen Shot:
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:57 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Re: Font Generator

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Lucky75

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 pm

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:37 am

Re: Font Generator

[quote="straycatHey Brian, that sucks!
Which site did you see your drawings?
I don't understand what you need. But can't you just put watermark on your drawings using photoshop? :roll:[/quote]

yeah it does suck. Well, I've seen them on flickr, deviantart, a couple of teen sites, and a couple of others. Usually I get an e-mail from someone that I talk to on art sites and they let me know about it.

I could just use photoshop, yes, but I don't have it. And I wanted to have kind of a cool font also :)

After viewing alot of the fonts I was actually thinking about redesigning this whole site now. I have gotten some complaints from people about the dark colors of the site saying that it's hard to read. I was thinking about switching to a white background and maybe I will start on that now. :)

Return to Everything Else