[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Pinpoint Perspective - What makes you tick?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pinpoint Perspective - What makes you tick?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Impugned

Brand New Member

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Pinpoint Perspective - What makes you tick?

<<

mononoke

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Great artists do not rely on talent but the countless numbers of hour practicing and honing a skill.
<<

Impugned

Brand New Member

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks for the reply, Jenn. You've been most kind.

I just saw your latest work and I have to say I'm impressed. You're doing great.

I'll have a look at the things you've recommended first thing tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think.

Also, I posted some of my stuff so you can get a basic idea of my "determination".
<<

Aga

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Don't worry if something goes wrong, it all improves when you practise. So just draw, observe, make doodles, sketch and I'm sure you'll develop.
Plus, well, I support the idea of drawing from life, it's difficult, and believe me - my first tries were a real disaster... (now they are just a bit better :mrgreen: ) but it really can teach you to observe and be attentive (<-is that English?). If you take up gridding - okay, it will make you feel more secure, which is also very important. But whatever you choose, the most important thing is just to draw. And you'll see that after some time your pencil goes where YOU want it to go. :)
Good luck!
Drawing is putting a line around an idea

Return to Everything Else