[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Is it cold where you live ??
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is it cold where you live ??

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Is it cold where you live ??

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:06 pm

The link doesn't work for me either.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:20 pm

It's a spammer sleeper cell ...

Is Chicago a "wretched city" ? I was going to visit there awhile ago - they had a cheap 4 night package.
All the skyscapers and canal bridges - looks great !
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm

I really liked the science and technology museum in Chicago. They have a German U-boat on display and an entire aviation/space section. Chicago's a very picturesque city as well. I would imagine that a spammer from India would probably be jealous of a place like Chicago... maybe that explains the "wretched city" comment?
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Well I got rid of those sleeper cell posts.
You're now the author of the "Are you good at sports" post, Graham.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5182
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 pm

I used to make parts for Concord (Aviation Engineer) Shame they abandoned the project!
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

You never cease to amaze me Brendan,'The all seeing eye',would be great to have the 'Dart' back in service 8)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Upstate NY too terribly cold, last few years though winters are more damp, damp cold sucks.
As for Chicago, I lived about 2 hours west of there for awhile and was lucky enough to go into the city one day with my wife and there was a Carravagio exhibit at the Art Institute that we didn't know about. My son loved it :) He is two and loves seeing art :)
<<

ShadowDesign

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

How cold was it? that year winter was demperature about -35 to - 38 degrees in Estonia winter time :D
That is cold :D
Previous

Return to Everything Else