[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Requested drawing please?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Requested drawing please?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Requested drawing please?

hey everyone, im new here
id like to get right to the point
i was looking around on the internet for a good tattoo
because it is tradition where i live to get a baseball tattoo as a 18 year old if you are a pitcher to show your dedication to your teammates and the town

I couldnt find anything i would want on me permanently, but then i thought of something i could always look at and and love, i would be so grateful if someone drew this, it requires a little imagination here

I want the Minnesota Twins mascot T.C. but not so love-able, i want a rabbid T.C.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/121/2678 ... b5.jpg?v=0

This picture often comes to mind in what i would like, with tc in place ha :)
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resour ... tattoo.jpg

as a standby, i would get our team logo
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anchortx9.gif

Thank you in advance
<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Not really sure what you're asking for here buddy. If you are looking for one of these to get a tattoo of, I don't think you are looking in the right place for that. I don't think anyone on here is a tattoo artist. Go to a good tattoo parlor near you and ask them to do the work. They will always do a drawing of it first so you know what it looks like.

Careful with tattoo's though, don't get anything you will regret in a few years. That second link with the bird with the bat is awful. That guy must have lost a bet. At least its on his back so he doesn't have to look at it.
<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:56 pm

its more like just a sketch of tc im looking for, and id want it on my bicep ha

the cardinal is the St. Louis Cardinals mascot, i assure you, its no mistake

also the nearest tattoo parlor is an hour and a half away, so its not a very easy thing to do, especially in the winter
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:59 pm

I agree with Mark about going to a good tattoo artist. Just because someone can draw doesn't mean they can design tattoos. Quite often something that looks great on paper translates terribly to skin... you need to talk to someone who has experience doing that. I also agree the bird with the bat looks terrible. Could be that the guy needs to cut back on cheeseburgers, but it's just not doing it for him.

Taking your idea to a tattoo shop and getting them to draw it for you will of course cost money. I'm guessing that's why you've asked for a free handout on here. The members of this forum draw mainly as a hobby and for fun. I believe I speak for the majority when I say we don't appreciate being hit up for free handouts that another artist would be paid to complete. If you want a good tattoo, you're going to need to go to a good tattoo artist and pay for it. Remember- this will be with you for the rest of your life, and you get what you pay for. Cutting corners isn't a good idea... just ask the guy with the baseball bird.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm

im not looking for a free handout, i want to see what it tc would even look good as a tattoo, or angry :) ha
im sorry im making it seem so furtive...
<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Thanks Brendan :roll: I guess you ignored the pictures where I acutally make stuff up... No but really. As a random comment to the forum readers....

I would have to tel my baseball team to bug off. It's my body and who the hell are they to say I have to get a tatoo of my team's anything. Seems like a bad tradition.

That's just my opinion. Weird to get a tatoo for tradition instead of, "MAN I REALLY WANT A TATOO!!!"

However, my comments are more for the entertainment and to cause debate among regulars. It has very little to do with the actual original post. Please don't take offense.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 pm

<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 am

<<

Goyle03

Brand New Member