[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Read!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Read!!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

Who would you like to draw ?

Scarlett 1
6%
Scarlett 2
6%
Daniel Craig 1
13%
Bill Kaulitz
No votes
Daniel Craig 2
No votes
Kate Beckinsale
31%
Amy Lee
44%

Total votes : 16
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Sandrine

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm

That's funny, I know that group... have one CD of theirs! She has a nice voice.
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 am

i wish i had time to join in :(
David.
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 am

<<

Brendan

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:53 am

OK .. Amy Lee it is !!
I think it would be almost impossible to find a ref to please everyone, as drawing is a rather personal thing ..
So a decision was made - I'd appreciate any criticisms of this format be made here, and kept out of the sticky !!
I'll also move this thread out of the drawing section now .. :D
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm

<<

cordy

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:44 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am

I'm going to come here and say,
:lol:

I would like to keep the sticky to just pictures and comments go here. Especially about the loser stuff... I'm a jokster as much as the next person, but the sticky is going to stay there. Where everyone is going to look. :cry: Let's take care of it? Please?

PS. sorry if I come across to harsh. Hard to translate tone into text.
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:42 am

Yeah .. I thought it would be hypocritical of me to "censor" a thread .. as I'm the worst offender .. :wink:
I'm also not comfortable with editing threads .. I don't think they should be "steered" in any way - especially since this is not my website, and I'm really only helping Brian by moving threads to their proper category, deleting spam posts and helping newbies get started.

But ..

The thread, being a sticky, will get a lot of views .. for a long time, and will often be the first thread visitors /new members open.
Inside jokes, sarcasm and off topic posts, while hilarious, may scare off some people, and they set a tone more suited to the "Everything Else" section. :D

So ..

I'm going to reluctantly restart the thread .. like a false start in the 100m dash .. !!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Like I said before it might help if you would say not to make comments on the sticky itself. I didn't see this until after I posted a comment, and when I went back to delete it, it was too late. Someone had already commented after me.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:26 pm

I think this is a great idea. When I was active on Zindy's forum a few years ago I did this drawing game thing. It was basically the same idea...everyone drew the same picture of Zindy Nielsen. And then at the end everyone guessed who drew which picture. I thought it was a lot of fun. Anyways, I will probably participate in this. I was a little disappointed in the size of the reference picture though so I went hunting on the internet for a bigger one. Here it is (Brendan, you can put this one in the sticky too if you'd like).

<<

Brendan

Post Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:59 pm

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 pm

I figured that no one saw this thread first. This seems exciting though.
Previous

Return to Everything Else