[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - making prints?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

making prints?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 pm

making prints?

I never tried to make prints before and don't know where to go to have them done.I recently took some to a graphic shop where they took digital pics,they turned out so so,a bit grainy and not real clear.I was told they do not always turn out like the original so how do you get decent prints?did I go to the wrong place? take my own pictures?........./ :?
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Do you have a really good digital camera? If so, you could probably take your own pictures. If you follow the link under my name for ArtWanted.com, that's one site where you can post your work and order prints/sell them online. You need a Premium membership, which I believe is $50 a year. I've never had any prints made by them, but I believe it's a very reputable site.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Thank's Graham,any info helps.What MP is needed for a camera,say 10?
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Mine is only 6.0 megapixels, so I can't get the 11x14" prints. I think that size is good up to about 8x10, if I don't have the image cropped much. 10 megapixels should be good! If you go into the "Print Program" on ArtWanted.com it'll show you a table of how many pixels wide and tall you'll need for each size of print.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09

Return to Everything Else