[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Deviant Art members
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Deviant Art members

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am

Deviant Art members

For members who post at -

Which drawing is your most popular ? (most favs)
Mine is the train drawing. (Locomotive Breath)

Secondly, have you ever unsubscribed from, or stopped watching another member because you were tired of what they were posting.
I have ! (no names) .. I feel a bit guilty.. :lol: :oops:
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:53 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Mine is Kristen Bell/ Veronica Mars. It's hard to tell if people fave it because they like the drawing, or like the actress. I often check to see what other drawing people fave, after they pick that one, and quite often they have a ton of Verinica Mars stuff in their favorites.
People at work asked me to bring in my drawings in last week, and she is still seems to be the most popular, even though most didn't know who she is.

I have unchecked journals because I was tired of hearing about somebody's terrible cold, or aches and pains. I don't think I ever stopped a watch though.

So I got the ax from the friends list, huh? Two can play at that game. :evil: :lol:
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:55 am

<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:59 am

<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 pm

<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 pm

My most popular by a country mile is Aya Ueto..

Not sure if I will ever topple it, unless I get a DD ^^

and that was way back in 06

Sometimes I wonder if I have improved? or was I just a one trip pony, lol..
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:39 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 am

I sometimes wonder about why people don't fave my work. One good example of this, and they also happen to be my favorite pencil artist at DA, wrote: "OMG really amazing! Would deserve more favs!" but didn't fave the work. :scratch:
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:52 am

<<

Dreadhead_Spice

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:51 am

I'm spiceprincess on dA! :P
My most popular masterpiece (lol xD) is...."Cute guy pics 2...."
and...no I've never un-watched a person...lol

you know, I've kinda had the opposete problem of you guys....it's not that ppl aren't faving my stuff...it's that I never get enough cometns, and stuff. Like, I HATE it when ppl just fav ur artwork, but are too lazy to say "great job!" or "I really like it!". That really can get on my nerves sometimes...:/
"A Little nonsense now-and-then, is relished by the wisest men."
~Willy Wonka
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸-(Abby)-°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:11 am

I'd rather get the fave. People can comment and say all sorts of wonderful things, but if they don't fave it, I assume they didn't like it as much as they said.
Next

Return to Everything Else