[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Site Speed
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Site Speed

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 am

Site Speed

<<

Aga

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 am

Drawing is putting a line around an idea
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:58 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:54 am

Somtimes, it happens to me , but usally it's like only one page or somthing when I'm on. It does'nt happen alot.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 am

Imageshack has taken me ages to open the last few days. Browsing the forums is ok but to open someones work takes a long time.
David.
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:34 pm

I guess it's just me???? I'd understand if all my web browsing was effected, but it's not. I tried deleting the temp. files, cookies extra but nothing. I noticed ImageShack is becoming more and more of a problem too. Sometimes I just have to try again at a different time, but by then I seem to miss alot of posts, so I'm sorry for that. Thanks for commenting everyone.
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:42 pm

ok, so I made the above post and started looking through the forums and then all of a sudden, it's back to normal???? If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to know what happened?
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 pm

I had a problem with Imageshack. When I clicked on the book mark it had gotten to the point where the page wouldn't open at all. So I typed the web address back in and recreated my bookmark. It has worked fine since.
I'm only referring to uploading.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Hmmm, I don't bookmark it, I just use the upload tool that Duey has built into the website. Sometimes it refuses to upload your picture, it'll just say "Loading" forever and get stuck on a white screen. Other times it will take up to 5 minutes to upload. Still other times it will upload, but when you post the code for the thumbnail in the forum the picture will refuse to show if you click on the link, and you have to re-upload the picture and use the new code.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

QuackHoover

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:18 am

obviously its haunted
-nods-

but yeah, image shack wouldn;t actually let me upload a picture the other night, i had to wait a few days, and every then, the inbuilt link didn't work
so i had to get to image shack through goodle, and then wait about ten minutes for it to upload the picture
maybe image shack is getting full or something, it certainly strange
Vacu-DUCK

Return to Everything Else