[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - *Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research*
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

*Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research*

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:07 pm

*Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research*

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:40 am

I just thought I would post some pictures of my girlfriend and I and part of our team doing the Relay for Life last year. And yes, that is me wearing a T-shirt with a bra on it and carrying a baton with pink flowers coming out the top!

<<

bravoc-88

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:46 am

That's a great cause. I'll see if I can donate, my grandmother died of cancer, she died when I was really young but I'm sad that I never really got to know her.
~"The act of drawing alone makes you an artist..."~ Nick Meglin

http://bravoc-88.deviantart.com/gallery/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:17 am

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to my girlfriend and I. Unfortunately, I never got to meet her mom since I've been dating her just over 2 years and her mom died 3 years ago. But I've heard all of the stories, both funny and sad, and I feel almost like I did know her. I'm sure you still have some great memories of your grandma locked away in your memory somewhere!
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:15 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat May 03, 2008 5:45 pm

The Relay for Life is coming up soon ! My team has raised close to $1,000 so far but we need more to reach our goal. If you can, please help, all of the money raised goes towards breast cancer research. Just a reminder that all of the money from online transactions does not pass through me or anyone else first. If you donate it goes straight to the Canadian Breast Cancer foundation, and you will receive a tax receipt from them for the amount of your donation. Thank you to all who donate, your support means more than you can ever imagine to my team and I. :P

Return to Everything Else