[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Who will win the stanley cup ??
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Who will win the stanley cup ??

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Who will win the stanley cup ??

Well it's simple, tell us who you think will win the playoff and win the stanley cup in 2008 and why (I know some may don't like sports but it's the everything else sectoin so...)!

You can also tell whitch team you would like to see win (witch you don't really think will win)!!

Not too complicated here is a picture to help you choose!

I would like to see Montreal Canadians against San Jose Sharks because they bought played great hockey this season (but maybe Pittsburg is going to win, they're so good)!!
Montreal will win if I follow my heart, but Sharks could win too !!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Da Wings!
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:36 pm

You're right there really good too !!! But I would prefer Mtl!!! :D :twisted:
<<

k. folkman

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:52 pm

<<

RFK48

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 pm

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Being from Michigan, I gotta support my wings! :D
<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:44 pm

<<

thiagoleal

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:40 am

My dear Ducks got knocked by the ****** Stars.

I guess Evgeni Malkin and Sydney Crosby are just unstoppable. Well... I believe in a Stanley Cup Finals against Calgary Flames or San Jose Sharks vs. Pittsburgh.

But for tradition, I would like to see Montreal raise another Cup.

By the way, I'm ice hockeu columnist here in Brazil!

Thiago Leal
João Pessoa, Brazil
http://thiagoleal.deviantart.com

<<

quicksdraw

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm

could it be?

ImageCould it be?
<<

davideo

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed May 07, 2008 2:57 am

Ya- nobody can beat these guys! RedWings for sure.
Try not to be unduly impressed by the above Wings logo, however- that Quicksdraw guy is from Michigan- you know, Redwings country.
'It takes a lot to laugh- it takes a train to cry'- Bob Dylan

Formerly "Crazy David"
<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed May 07, 2008 8:39 am

Now that Montreal is gone :cry: Philadephia will be crushed by Pittsburg and the finale will be Detroit Vs Pittsburg!! It will be like Experince Vs Youth and guess what ... I'll go with the youth!! Pittsburg is going to win !!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 07, 2008 12:21 pm

My girlfriend's family are all huge Penguins fans so I guess I have to cheer them on now that all of the Canadian teams are out. I think with the Penguins' depth, especially on their top 3 lines, they will give Philadelphia a lot of trouble.

The only thing I hate about Pittsburgh is Sidney Crosby. He's such a whiney little cry-baby (the one last year where he got touched by a stick and pretended like his hand was being chopped off by an axe springs to mind). Also, if you watch the games you can see that the refs call quite a few questionable plays against opposing players that they wouldn't if it was anyone but "Sid the Kid" on the receiving end. I also think the ridiculous amount of media attention, advertising, etc. that he receives is ridiculous. In my opinion, Alexander Ovechkin is a far more complete player (especially in the hitting department) than Cry-Baby Crosby, even if he doesn't put up the same kinds of offensive numbers.

Well anyway, enough about Crosby, my support is with the Penguins, but I also hope that Detroit chokes in the third round against Dallas. Not that I like Dallas in the least, I just hate Detroit and always will. My entire family is Leafs' fans except for my little brother. He was dropped on his head at birth. Twice. ;P
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 07, 2008 12:47 pm

I always wondered why our friends on the other side of the river don't cheer for the Wings.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

RFK48

Post Thu May 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Flyers win!

Flyers beat Pens in 5 !!!!!!
Next

Return to Everything Else