[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - messed up
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

messed up

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:53 pm

messed up

A few day's ago I had several scans done of my head and some other tests because of my eyesight and pain I have been having in my head and today I had to come back. My eye's are geting worse and they never found why. They knew I had Leber's and that makes up the biggest part of the problem. A new docter looked at my report and asked me about depression and other symptons and with the new tests he diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis. The depressions are a side effect, and some other small things are all linked. So my day started out not that rosy.On top of that my brother,who because of some stupid fight between him and my parents have not seen over seven years and reseastly started talking to again is blaming me for his devorse....His wife called me yesterday after he left during a huge fight. And now he thinks I convinced her to leave him.He wrote me a 3 page e-mail full of vile and hate and now he never wants to hear from me again. I have never seen my two small nieces and we where making plans to go to them later in the year.
I have a new docters visit coming up on monday to see what they want to do.They want to do a messure of white mass that is in my brain and around my spine to see how far the MS is already settled in me.
Where I am afraid of is that the mustles that control my hands and speech are going to go bad.But only time can tell.
Somewhere in a life before this I must have done something realy realy bad to deserve this. I am just 31 and I should be in the prime of my life, now my mustles are going to get weak over time.
I never made much plans for the future, I mean I am 31! and now the docter adviced me to get things settled because of the marks they found in the MRI scan. He is not realy optomistic. This is not fair.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Try to get several opinions...
I don't trust doctors!
And if you wish...look for a real Tai-Chi master and learn the art.
It has the power to cure a lot of illnesses.
I just wasn't born for it or I'll be a Tai-Chi master by now. :roll:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 am

wow, man that is some devestating news, bad enough to have depression, stress and possible MS, now u have a really angry brother, with a bad rumor that u were the reason for a family divorce....

tai chi -- what was this agian, i have forgotten stray?? is it the needles deal or is that just for back pains...

hopefully the news gets better for ya viking.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 am

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks. You know what Staycat, I will try it. I have heard of it and know what it is and it can't hurt.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:00 pm

That news is certainly a tough pill to swallow... but you are a Viking! I know you'll battle on through everything and never give up. That's all you can do. Be strong, do the best you can, and know that you have left your mark on this world.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:07 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:22 am

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:10 pm

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this. Just take it one day at a time.
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Yes, so sorry to hear. I hope that you will get the best of care. I am currently battling pneumonia and after reading some online info have become so aware of my own mortality and am so happy that the meds they prescribed kicked in almost immediately and I am on the mend. My drawing has taken a "back seat" in my life but I am hoping to get back at it soon. It's so inspiring to see you have such a great attitude and have kept your creative going, I hope I can use this as an inspiration to get going on mine too!!! Thank you.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:11 am

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Yeah she is. And she is doing in it with me as well. You want to see the tomb of Kurt Cobain? In Aberdeen there's a statue of him.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:40 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:57 am

Next

Return to Everything Else