[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Wish...anybody want to draw some'thing' for me?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wish...anybody want to draw some'thing' for me?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Seska

Brand New Member

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Wish...anybody want to draw some'thing' for me?

Hi!

Okay, here we go. I'm new to this forum. As I said under the 'Welcome thread', I'm not into drawing/painting. Unfortunatelly. I would love to be able to draw like you people are able to, but I can't. Tried it - didn't work. *LOL*

Anyway, here comes my wish:
I'm writing a story at the moment. I'm no professional writer. I'm not puplishing anything for money. Nor am I very good at it. But, I'm doing it for the fun of it. And to get the story out of my head before it is driving me nuts. :wink: Maybe some of you know how I feel about writing.

For my story, I would like an illustration of the main character (preferably pencil drawing). I plan to put my story into MySpace. It's written like a diary and I might put it out on the internet/into myspace like a daily/weekly blog. For that Myspace page, I would like the illustration.
Either for a page for the main character (as if she existed for real) or to put on my own MySpace page.

I won't make money out of it and I can't give you any money for the drawing. It would be just for the fun of it and a mention in the credits of course.

Is there someone out there who would like to help me with this? I would really be very, very happy about it and thankful! :D

Thanx in advance!

Seska

Oh yeah, I forgot: some facts about my story and the character:
Just for you to get an idea about the character:

Her name is Myra. She's 24, white, tanned skin, about 1,72 m tall, sportive body, good looking (!!!, :lol: ); she has black hair (dyed) with a few red wisps in it, short and 'crazy'( not army style short), maybe long enough to cover her ears; she's not too much into make-up, but likes to put on black eye liner and has black nails; she's dressing 'emo style' with mostly black clothes (tight jeans and t-shirts/tank tops or hoodies) and likes wrist bands /sweat bands; and, she's gay *L*....she looks a bit like Shane from L-Word, but is not as skinny (she's not supposed to be a Shane!); she's not an action hero or a video game diva :wink: means, the proportions should be realistic (monster tits or 4 ft long legs are taboo);

I'll post some pictures of the styles I'm looking for:

The above one would be the perfect hair and style I'm imagening!! Actually, the perfect person. *L*

Myra's clothes style

here are some pics of 'Shane':

Style and hair kind of like that..but with a bit shorter hair.

Do you know what I mean?

To end this, a short summary of the story:
Myra moves to a new town, gets a new job; she meets a colleauge (Dana) whom she feels strangely close to from the beginning on; but she also very soon realises that something is strange about her colleague; she finds out that Dana gets abused/hit by her husband; Myra becomes friends with Dana and finally realises that she feels more for Dana than is probably good for herself, especially since Dana is straight and doesn't think about leaving her husband (getting abused/hit by him doesn't change Dana's mind) - it might sound a bit like a very corny story. *L* It's a love story after all! :lol: But I also want to tell a story about how someone feels that knows a friend is getting abused/is in an abusive relationship and can't do anything to help the friend

Okay, I hope this wasn't too much information and that someone of you might hang in with me and help me with this.

Thanx!!

bye....again,
Ses
Last edited by Seska on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 pm

well, im certainly not the one talk too sense it takes me forever to produce a drawing these days lol, but u might want to give some details about the character, what mood the book is set in, and hopefully someone can build from there.
<<

Seska

Brand New Member

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:42 pm

well i guess if I am helping the other one out hahaha. I'll see if I can help, in a few day;s I will post some idea's for you if you want.
<<

Seska

Brand New Member

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:10 am

Return to Everything Else