[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - depression
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

depression

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:31 am

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:22 pm

I wanted to thank you al very much for your support and understanding. I am leaving for Florida in an hour. I will be back on thurday. All your kind words and help means a lot to me. Last night was just horror...the nights used to be my time. Nice and quiet, a time when I could work the best! Now it just seems to be a link of misery! But my little one is jumping up and down, until two hours ago she had no clue! She woke up with a giant Mickey on her bed with a note saying she will be coming to see him! Never heard a sound out of her like that!

When I come back, I have an appointment to see a docter. I am getting realy down and I am getting afraid of it! I have never been afraid in my life!

well anyway, see you all in a few day's!

thank you all once again!
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Well we came back last night, I have never seen so many people at the same time in the same place! My daughter loved it, we did all the things she wanted during the day and my wife and I had the nights togteher. Was a realy good holiday! I am glad I did it.

Come monday I have the docters apointment. I feel better though....

Thanks for all your help on here, I am going to unglue the mickey mouse ears form my head and take a nap!
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:03 pm

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Viking Jay! I was having such problems staying logged on recently that I never had time to find out that you had gone! Welcome back, Sailor!
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Previous

Return to Everything Else