[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - frustrating ( updated )
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

frustrating ( updated )

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:40 pm

frustrating ( updated )

Last edited by The Viking on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:48 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:34 am

Man, Vike- you DO work for a living! Are you gonna photograph the masks for us?
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Yeah when there done!! And yeah i do work hahaha.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Yeah, make sure you do post them. It sounds really interesting and I'd like to see how they come out.
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:54 pm

One of the is done, it was simple. I used some old loose stuff from other one's I made.

The male one. I made the background black so you can see it better.

The nose and ears and such are from a company that makes prostetics. I just " glued" them and painted them.

This is a loose face prop I am using for the female part of the party.

I made this out of the full cast I took from the mold that I had from her face. Just cut out what you do not need...kind off. She will have a loose nose and ears put on at the wedding.
<<

neela

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:22 am

it really looks nice
I don't say everything, but I paint everything.

http://neelakapoor.deviantart.com/
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 am

So, people put there heads in there? God! That first one is amazing- I can see why people hire you- what a worker you are! Brilliant, Mr. Viking! Stunning!
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:35 pm

thank you very much!
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:14 am

I think Hollwood wants you!
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Hahaha well...no. To hot down there hahaha
<<

Chablis

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Wow, they look so real! Makes me think of the making of LOTR.
Only thing I wounder about, is who would want to wear that on their wedding?
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:56 pm

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:36 am

"Goth's ( nothing wrong there"-
what is the deal wit this Goth stuff. I can't believe what's happening to the young people!
Maybe you can explain the interest in things "Goth"?
That scene alone is enough to depress hell out of me!
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Return to Everything Else