[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Firefox
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Firefox

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Firefox

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Deadwood

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 am

Ok, I don't use Firefox often, but do you use the automatically sign in feature? This is for my own benefit to narrow the proble, still do the rest:

Make sure you are signed out first.

Go to "Tools" -> "Options"
Click on the "Privacy" tab
Click the "Show Cookies" button
Search for "dueysdrawings"
Highlight all entries that apply to this websites (to select more than one hold down the CTRL key.)
Once highlighted, click the "Remove Cookies" button.
Close out of all the windows and try to sign in again.

Let me know if this helps.
“Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 am

I'm using Firefox for this forum but I don't have your kind of problem.
And I switch to Maxthon for DA coz' it can download a picture a lot faster.
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

twilight

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Re: Firefox

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

oONIGHTMAREOo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:52 pm

That has happened to me too, but I use Internet Explorer.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:44 pm

It just happened to me a second ago too. I had to sign in twice and I am running Firefox. I am asking around to possibly upgrade to phpbb3. That may help, not sure. I think the problem has something to do with session id's.
<<

Deadwood

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:47 pm

it's definitely firefox related, whatever it is.

i'll look around to see if I can find anything to solve it..
“Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 am

Return to Everything Else