[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Napoleon Dynamite
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Napoleon Dynamite

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:44 pm

Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever and you should buy it if you've never seen it. "Girls only like guys that have good skills". Anyone else seen it?
<<

tbone

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:11 pm

it was Sweet! Gosh!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:14 pm

Hahaha, Melissa bought me it for christmas. The first time I watched it I thought it was absolutely flipping retarded but now, I love it!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:46 am

<<

assilem

Yeah, She's Aces
Yeah, She's Aces

Post Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:33 am

Thats is also my most fav.part!!! i love kip and I think I mite Build him a cake also!!! .....love that sound bite site!!! :lol:
clean hands are happy hands!
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:24 am

Kip is also my favorite. Always and forever. That sound board is great, I will have to call someone and try to have a conversation with it. Always and forever. I hope they make a sequel. That would be flipping awesome.
<<

JeffW

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:44 am

I have that DVD. 8) One of the funniest parts is when Napolian hits Uncle Ricos van with the orange, then he hits rico with the other orange. He gets takled and then gets away, whie he does that he biffs it over the fence :lol: there are just so many parts of that movie that just hilarious. :lol:
<<

khaebs

The Mad Scientist
The Mad Scientist

Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:11 pm

Return to Everything Else