[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Someone is using one of Duey's drawings
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Someone is using one of Duey's drawings

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:46 pm

Someone is using one of Duey's drawings

hey I just found this on ebay, I know it is one of Duey's. http://cgi.ebay.com/Your-Photo-Custom-D ... dZViewItem That is so wrong, unless they have his permission.
Check out my da account! http://mcsho.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:50 pm

OK .. her website is .

That's "Holy Inspired" ... thou shalt not steal ... other people's art !!! :lol:

Check out the prices ! :

11X14 - $15 :roll:
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:24 pm

I don't understand why this person is using my drawing if they are an artist themself. Kind of misleading to customers. I wrote the person a message on e-bay. I don't understand why people do this.

And, yeah, $15...haha.
<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:54 am

<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:48 pm

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:59 pm

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm

I got a response from her today. This is what she said after I told her to take the image down. "I will. I am truly sorry. I saved your drawing as an example and inspiration for me. I will replace it with mine. Please forgive me.
Dana
- holy-spirit-inspired"
<<

Naja

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:16 am

Obviously, she replaced it! The image there now is nothing like the quality of work that you do. It looks more like a sketch.
<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 pm

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:39 pm

If she saved Brian's drawing as an example and inspiration for herself, why did she remove his name?
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Raul

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am

15 dollars, well it doesn't deserve copying.

If I steal a work 100 $ or more.

And well the portrait is excellent. Photo quality.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:30 am

I found this in her portrait section.

By at 2007-12-16
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:08 pm

Good catch Tom ... :lol:

<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:23 pm

You know, that is a shame that she was using his drawing as an advertisement for her work. Could you imagine ordering a drawing thinking you are getting something like Duey's work and then end up getting that joke she drew?
<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:14 am

what? They look the same to me.....
Next

Return to Everything Else