[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - What zodiac sign are you?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What zodiac sign are you?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

b-jarl

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:43 am

piesces
art is love, art is pure, art is everything, art grows in me and you, art is my way of living.
<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:18 am

for you Irwin

I dont usually pay attention to these, but this one seems pretty accurate. Iam aquarius btw ;)

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart ~ ( Jan 20 - Feb 18 )
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer ~ ( Feb 19 - Mar 20 )
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Un selfish.Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil ( Mar 21 - April 19 )
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One ~ ( April 20 - May 20th )
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts.Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox ~ ( May 21 - June 20 )
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector ~ ( June 21 - July 22 )
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss ~ ( July 23 - Aug 22 )
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist ~ Dominant ~ ( Aug 23 - Sept 22 )
In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer ( Sept 23 - Oct 22 )
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One ~ Very Energetic ~ ( Oct 23 - Nov 21 )
Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic.
Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One ~ ( Nov 22 - Dec 21 )
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up ( Peter Pan Syndrome ). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Beautiful inside and out.

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter ~ ( Dec 22 - Jan 19 )
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 am

Mine is is a mix. Some things I would agree with, others are dead wrong.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:55 pm

OK let's put this crap to the test :roll: ... go ahead and guess my sign. :lol:

I'm sure I've provided more than enough of my "personality" to go on. 8)
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:16 pm

I'm Aries and everything is pretty much spot on.

Brendan, I am guessing you are either Gemini, Leo, or Capricorn
<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:23 pm

capricorn...(minus the shy and reserved)
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm a Taurean....
But like Tom...mine is a mix. Some are spot on and some are dead wrong.

As for Brendan..am guessing your sign must be....hmmm....
"DO NOT ENTER" ? Cap_PDT_01_05
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:46 pm

<<

dot2dot

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: for you Irwin

<<

oONIGHTMAREOo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 pm

<<

Griparn

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 am

Im Taures and 99 % I read are right :P
<<

theriver

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm a capricorn.

I am NOT patient though. I am pessimistic and tend to act before I think
:lol:
<<

chronicXX

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:00 am

PISCES - The Dreamer ~ ( Feb 19 - Mar 20 )
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Un selfish.Good kisser. Beautiful.

Inaccurate
][...Media Vita in Morte Sumus...][

http://bloodyTEARSescape.deviantart.com/
<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:05 am

Libra...Scorpio, depending on which newspaper you read. Johnny Carson's birthday.
<<

cujo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:14 am

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else