[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Someone is using one of Duey's drawings
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Someone is using one of Duey's drawings

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

oONIGHTMAREOo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 pm

I think Duey should strictly tag his drawings.
<<

babyspyro12345

Post Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 pm

please view
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:20 am

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:39 am

I had a saint for my second art teacher. ('67-'69) Some moron stole some of her paintings from the classroom's back room. The subject was "the three graces" I think. Anyway, to deal with it, she simply said ( and rightly so), " They must have wanted them very much." I still remember the hurt in her eyes, and heart, though. She still writes to me at Christmas and such- 37 years later! I love her forever.
( I have included an old photo of her with Prime Minister of India, Nehru. She had a show in India.)

<<

crazy david

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:06 am

It Works from Here

Hi- That site is working now. I wantd to say on behalf of 'my' version of The Holy Spirit, that the theft of Brian's ( Huey's) drawing was NOT inspired Thereby, whatsoever! Like anyone has to be told! The fact that so many people give God and holiness a bad reputation does not discount the fact that She/He is alive and well, and does not stomp on "trespassers" the way some would have us believe.

Previous

Return to Everything Else