[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Birthday Threads!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Birthday Threads!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Tasha87

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:38 pm

Birthday Threads!

thought I'd add this.. haha...

It's my BIRTHDAY today!

20 years old! lol
"You fly so high, and gracesfully. You make me smile, cuz I know that ur okay. You're my little butterfly."

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:46 pm

Happy Birthday Tash. You are a young'n. Only another year until you can drink........legally :roll: :D
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:48 pm

Oh, wait, you live in Canada. You are legal to drink already. Forgot about that.
<<

Tasha87

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:32 pm

Thanks hun!! ( I feel Older !! haha)

Only another year til i can drink legally in the States! hahaha ALL over! :D i was albe to drink since I was 18. hehe
"You fly so high, and gracesfully. You make me smile, cuz I know that ur okay. You're my little butterfly."

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:22 pm

Yeah, before I was old enough to drink here we used to drive over the border into Winsor, Ontario. Get drunk, get a hotel room, and then come back whenever we were ready. Ahhh, the good old days. We went there just after 9-11 and when we were coming back I didn't have my passport. They almost didn't let me back into the United States.
<<

mad baboon

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm

<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 pm

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/
<<

Tasha87

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:23 pm

lmao no way Brian.. canadian beer eh? :P omg that wudda sucked. i suppose..

thanks mad baboon.. 4+ ? LMAO i first had my alc. at like 10 or so.. jus a sip of my dads beer hehe.. yeah.. its young over there for the drinking age.. crazy..

hha niiice Kris. hate american?! lol some ppl have there different looks on others.. i dont care. jus dont understand how some american think we live in igloo's n our pets are pegiuns :P

<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:31 pm

Wait ......hold the phone!!!!!!! you guys dont live in igloos????
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 am

<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:20 pm

I love to read how emotional the comments are that follow those videos. "Your making fun of my country, you americans suck!" lol

Iam Irish and French Canadian.....(yes I drink and swear alot.) But I would make fun either way :)
I would like to check it out someday. You Canadians need to post some nice pics up. I live in Boston now, but travel alot to the north west. From both locations Iam only a days drive from Canada, just curious which area is better to visit the Saskatchewan area or Quebec?
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:29 pm

There is nothing dumber on the internet than Youtube comments .. !!

Quebec would be more interesting - though they're so far apart, both physically and culturally, you can't compare the two.

It's like asking which is better .. Maine or .. Puerto Rico ?
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:59 pm

Return to Everything Else