[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Am I Freaking Nuts or What!?!?!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Am I Freaking Nuts or What!?!?!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

deadpool2099ad

Pro
Pro

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:46 pm

Am I Freaking Nuts or What!?!?!

how much do you (not ony one specific just in general) normally spend at one time for art supplies?

I feel pretty crazy I dont even spend this much on my motorcycle, but i just spent $300 at one time of course it was on the internet which is always easier to do but dang! thats a lot of money.... and the bad thing is i probly didnt need half the stuff i bought.... i dont know if i want to :cry: or :) .... either way i cant get over this....
If you don't want to work you have to make enough money so you dont have to work.
www.deadpoolscomics.zoomshare.com
<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:59 pm

<<

amrit22

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 pm

LOL! 300 bucks?? What did you get?!
<<

deadpool2099ad

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:50 am

Stuff!?!

well since im in iraq i got stuff i thought i needed then figured half of it i just wanted.... some pencils lots of paper and stuff for my air brush....
come to find out im on my way home for after i got surgery on my hand and also need it for my shoulder.... no, no combat stuff.... something bit my hand it swole up really bad and i ripped my shoulder out of sockett and stretched the tendons to much.... so i wont be drawing for a lil while....
If you don't want to work you have to make enough money so you dont have to work.
www.deadpoolscomics.zoomshare.com

Return to Everything Else