[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - help
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

jake12474

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:23 pm

help

hey all need help ....im trying to post a picture to my avatar........but it keeps saying image file is to large......that it needs to be less than 29 kb

i have no clue what to do im sure if i screwed around for a while i could get it but i thought i would just make it easy on myself and ask you guys .............thankyou
<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm

Check out my da account! http://mcsho.deviantart.com/
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:03 pm

You have to host it remotely. I don't have enough space to host alot of avatars. So yeah, you have to upload it to imageshack and then on your profile page, it will say something like "link to offsite avatar" and then you have to put the URL of the image in that box.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Brendan
Hmm..you made me want to ask you to make gif file to my Bruce Lee avatar...a moving eyebrow like your's.
But on second thought..I think i'll stick with the old one. :wink:
Last edited by straycat on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 pm

Maybe have his jaw a flappin' ... might be more appropriate .. :lol:
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:14 pm

Naaah...I won't let anyone do that to my IDOL! :lol:

<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 pm

Check out my da account! http://mcsho.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:19 am

<<

bakereke

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 am

Hey Brendan, Maybe you could make me smile??? I look so grim in my photo? never mind, we all look sad sometimes!
Bakereke
cant type, cant spell... not much I can do!

www.mariebaker.co.uk
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:44 pm

What's wrong with this one Marie ?

Too young ??

With your current avatar you're going to have to limit yourself to sad sack comments like " that looks ok .. I guess :cry: " and " I'll try harder next time .. :( "

:lol:
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:45 pm

<<

bakereke

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:16 pm

Bakereke
cant type, cant spell... not much I can do!

www.mariebaker.co.uk
<<

john hoffman

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:54 pm

<<

jake12474

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 am

Next