[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Not really art
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not really art

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

spicycatastrofik

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:45 pm

Not really art

This place is kinda clique-ish eh?
<<

jake12474

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:17 pm

please explain more.........
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:18 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:50 pm

I'll go with Brendan here.
It's really difficult to comment on all posts especially for the new members.
Some just kept on posting and not really seeking for advice.
And some just disappeared after a couple of posts. :?
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 pm

Clique ? ... what clique .. ?

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:42 pm

Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05 Cap_PDT_01_05

<<

spicycatastrofik

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:49 pm

<<

jake12474

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:15 pm

ok....would you like to join are clique..its fairly easy....all you have to do is....drink alot of alcohol,, do all kindz of drugs,, go out everynite....and get a picture of yourself not wearing any underroose as you get out of your car.... and get a d.u.i and maybe some jail time...ok

wait a minute thats not our clique................ im sorry brendan making you do all that crazy stuff...
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:17 am

<<

spicycatastrofik

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:50 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm

<<

spicycatastrofik

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:34 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 pm

<<

jake12474

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:00 pm

listen this is just the way it is if you have a good question...that someone else can relate to..then maybe youll get answers ...maybe not

like for me i dont like posting alot of questions cause i know that more than likely its only gonna get a couple replies...i learn more from listening to others..as they post there artwork.....most of us on this forum post in the drawing thread..and we only post in the other threads every once in a while......cause most of the questions are from younger kids that ask the same stuff over and over and if they would have done some more exploring they would have got there answer

theres no clique here theres good artists and theres not so good artists..
.....and the more you hang around the more you will find your place right alongside of the rest of us who crack on each other as much as possible
<<

spicycatastrofik

Post Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:43 pm

so basically the answer is that only a couple of people know what the hell somebody is asking unless it's so elementary that a 3 year old could pick it up
Next

Return to Everything Else