[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Researcher kindly ask for a drawing; maize plant
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Researcher kindly ask for a drawing; maize plant

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

andrels

Brand New Member

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Researcher kindly ask for a drawing; maize plant

Dear drawers in this forum!

I have seen a lot of talent in here and I now kindly ask if some one would be willing to assist me with a drawing of a maize plant.
Daily I work with biochar as an soil ammendment to increase the crop yields in maize farms in Indonesia through a research project at the University of Oslo, Norway.
Biochar is also an important strategy to reduce the concentration of green house gases in the atmosphere to avoid global warming.
I am only a postgraduate student so I can only offer you attributions but no commission as I am on a scholarship myself.

Your drawing would be used in a poster to present the research project to other academics and those with interest.
THE REQUESTED DRAWING SHOULD BE OF ONE MAIZE PLANT WITH NO BACKGROUND AROUND IT.
I will appreciate all contributions!

Some useful links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Zea_mays_-_K%C3%B6hler%E2%80%93s_Medizinal-Pflanzen-283.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biochar

Kindly regards,
Andreas
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Re: Researcher kindly ask for a drawing; maize plant

How did that work out for you? you want us to draw you a corn plant for free for you to use right. most of us draw people, animals, cars, and ect. Not Corn. Good luck with that.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.

Return to Everything Else