[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Pin UPS
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pin UPS

Moderator: duey

<<

KillaYukon

Pro
Pro

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 am

Pin UPS

Hey, been a while since i posted anything. an update =) this forum and comments have improved my craft. thanks guys

and old one i posted months ago
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Pin UPS

Looks great =P~
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 pm

It might be easier to critique a drawing by looking at the reference.
I think it came out pretty well.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

KillaYukon

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

thats the one :) always freehand no tracing here i redrew her face multiple times. the older post has the original lol
<<

RyanSilver

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm

wow!! sexy!
Love art of all kinds. Got inspired to make a website after playing "Draw Something" and seeing how many amazingly talented people there are out there!
<<

EvanescenceFreak

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 am

Hi I hope you don't mind..but I'm 16 and want to get back into drawing and I found your Pin-up and wanted to attempt to draw it. I just did it all without any tracing and i didn't grid..I have no clue on how to properly shade so I know this is your drawing but was wondering if you could give me feedback? ..btw. (and on the picture the scanner went dodgy and put a square grey box i the top right)

link to drawing:

http://dailybooth.com/Amethyst_CA/27189038
Eric Draven: "Take your shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang."

Return to Drawings