[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - John Lackland - Looking for Advice
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

John Lackland - Looking for Advice

Moderator: duey

<<

Fault

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 pm

John Lackland - Looking for Advice

(Currently working on it and I hope to do some updates soon!)
The contrast looks horrible with this scanner.

(full sized : http://i.imgur.com/jdlfN.jpg )

Is it worth continuing or should I scrap it and move on? Rather disappointed with a couple of things, including the crown. :lol:

If there's anything noticeable that you think should be changed to make it better, please don't hesitate to be honest! Do keep in mind that this is still in sketch phase.

Any feed back is appreciated, thanks :D
Last edited by Fault on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: My Latest

Do you have the reference pic?
That may help us tell you what could be better.

I don't think it should be scrapped. It certainly has potential. :)
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:56 pm

I never gave you permission to draw me? [-X
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Fault

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 pm

<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Re: John Lackland - Looking for Advice

Your drawing looks very similar good job!
<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Don't scrap it. Looks good so far! I like the eyes, you did well with them and I think you should finish it.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:19 am

I think I get to the stage in EVERY drawing where I want to scrap it. :roll:
But, I have learnt more from continuing with a drawing, than from throwing it the bin. :)

I say to myself that, after a break, I will concentrate on one section for one hour before moving on to another section.
On completion of the drawing, you now have something to compare your next COMPLETED drawing to.

So far so good with this one, looking forward to seeing it completed. :)

<<

Fault

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks for the responses guys :o

Minor Update, sadly I rarely have time for this stuff.
<<

Tanner05

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

I like the crown, its looking very nice. :)

Return to Drawings