[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Some bigger , better pics of a few of my cars!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some bigger , better pics of a few of my cars!!

Moderator: duey

<<

Chad V

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Some bigger , better pics of a few of my cars!!

I finally was able to get some prints made of a few of my cars that I have drawn, and a great benefit to that was the printer providing me with the scans they made of my origials!! So i just wanted to show off my three pieces in all their black and white glory, instead of washed out photoshoped photos. I hope you like them!! And Russ, thank you for everything you have been doing to help me with my drawings, you are a good friend, if I may call you my friend.....
You can't be King of the world, if your slave to the grind.................
http://www.facebook.com/chadvstudio
http://chadvstudio.deviantart.com/
http://chadvstudio.weebly.com/
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Re: Some bigger , better pics of a few of my cars!!

You have the talent to make money in a difficult market,with the right promotion you could really make something of your Artwork,good luck,and it would make me proud to be called your Friend.
:D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm

They look stunning chad. well done mate and i wish you all the best. :)
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

They all do look really good. Great job on all of em.
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.
<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Your cars are awesome! I have questions about drawing cars and it looks like your the guy that would have an answer. Could you email me? Dylantall2015@gmail.com
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 am

Excellent job!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.

Return to Drawings