[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - color pencil on black
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

color pencil on black

Moderator: duey

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 am

color pencil on black

woot rightside up even.
Last edited by ShawnaCT on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

Re: color pencil on black

Excellent Job! =D>
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

lil easier to look at rightside up. sadly not as clear a photo as it should be. but all kinds of critters mixed in. for now she is named "totem tara"
and now that she is done its back to the dragon :)
oh and this was drawn on black matting board 16x20
with derwent matailc pencils and a mixture of prismacolors and faber castles
sprayed with prismacolors gloss fixative.
was ment to be line art for me to practice airbrushing.. ended up being souly color pencile
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

This is so good Shawna,you have a great mix of 'looks',Tribal,Tattoo and Aboriginal (probably Native Indian to you),something maybe you can work on in the future =D>
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm

I like it. Looks really good.
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 am

thank you all for the positive feed back.

Return to Drawings