[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Some of my work over the past year.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some of my work over the past year.

Moderator: duey

<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Some of my work over the past year.

Sorry these are so big, didnt plan on them being this size.

Ostrich and sea turtle combined

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 am

Re: Some of my work over the past year.

The size is not a problem,nice Artwork ,trouble with multiple posts is they are harder to work on,but you are going the right way.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 am

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:37 am

If you require critique then just post one drawing,if you want to just Show your Art then post the lot.
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 am

They wont comment them because
A : Your new
B: They don't think there any good and they don't want to let you down.

I think you just need to read a few of the tutorials here and go from there. I wont pick apart your work or put them down because you tried most don't and its not as easy as they thought. If you would like some help I can help you too. You need to learn the basic of pencil. I can teach you that, then you can do the rest.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 am

Well I'm here to learn. I like when people have something to say about my work because it just helps me improve.. Do you have an email so I can talk to about the basics of pencil?
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm happy to help as well. I think the most important thing is your enthusiasm and passion.

These drawings are okay in terms of the linework. you need to consider the tonal work. Practice, practice, practice.

Mark
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 pm

These also arent the best pictures in the world. They were taken with my phone and there wasnt very good light. But i' am working on improving. Everytime I draw I learn something new. Tell me what im doing wrong and how to fix it. :)
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Listen to booters Theyoungster,not only is she honest,but a fantastic Artist of many years..she knows her stuff.Feel honoured if she takes you under her motherly wing..and listen. =D>
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm

<<

Theyoungster

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks Booters I will try that in a bit.

Return to Drawings