[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Brothers commission
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Brothers commission

Moderator: duey

<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am

Brothers commission

Did this drawing for my cousin. This was many firsts for me. First time I have drawn children, first time I have drawn this smal and the first time I was forced to use mech. pencils a lot.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Brothers commission

Quality =D>
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks Russ. :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Some parts of the drawing
are over-contrasted, compared to the rest of the piece.
For example the eyes, mouth, ears.
Other than that it is pretty solid.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Good call Plissken. It is part of my effort to make myself add more contrasts and it got out of control. Also as I worked on the drawing....over time the paper I use to cover it lightens up the other darks. I normally go back over and re-darken them but I had time constraints on this drawing. Thanks for the feedback. :D
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:58 pm

I really like it.
Your cousin is going to be super happy!
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks Astro, yah she got it today and was speechless. :D
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm

This is a wonderful portrait! I like their expressions a lot, i am sure you catched the characteristics very well.
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks Xartist.
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm

The facial features are drawn very great. Especially the eyes and the teeth. Great job! =D>

Return to Drawings