[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - still life: everything is judged to die
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

still life: everything is judged to die

Moderator: duey

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:12 pm

still life: everything is judged to die

This is a special work i would like to submit.
It is special, because it is a concept i wanted to implement and it is special, because i did this still life for a traditional magazine.
I did this drawing in the end of 2011.
It is a composition of textures color and non- color and also with a symbolic meaning.

I also did a further tutorial for the magazine, drawing hair for beginners.
The name of the magazine is "Freude am Zeichnen":
http://freudeamzeichnen.info/

It is for german speaking artists. :-)

I would appreciate your feedback!

<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: still life: everything is judged to die

This is beautiful. It inspires me to get the colored pencils out and have a go. Again, this is amazing! :D
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Maybe there should have been more distortion with the stem and the water,apart from that..Just..Perfect.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Gesundheit under sicherheit!
Well, I have to be honest here. It's a bit boring.
We already seen this subject under various circumstances and influences.
I suppose that you have improved a bit, gathered some experience and looted some geld for this.
But if not, it's even better. You are a special person, shining under the highlight of the moonlight.
I would also like to get some colored pencils again, but they horrify me drastically lately.
My grandmother swallowed a bunch of them before her death.
My memories stumbled across the naked cross.
I hope that you will be drawing many many more
beautiful drawings, cause you have a special gift and talent.
Cheers.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 am

<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Plissken
Well, I have to be honest here. It's a bit boring.

Don't you think your being harsh or is that what you do? For some time now when I read your post they just piss me off. Why don't you pick at the folks here that cant draw instead. Explain to them how you don't like there boring drawings. Maybe even give them some miss leading information or hey even quote something out of a book you read. I'm not even close to being a top notch artist or do I know what you think you do. Why don't you put down your graphics tablet pick up a sketch pad and draw like the rest of us here do that you so we can comment your work. I have seen your work too its sad that you draw most of your women in a grotesque fashion. They seem to all have saggy breast and are overweight. Not very appealing. Is that why you don't post your work here? You draw a portrait or something like a glass in realism or shut the hell up.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 am

I really like it. Its simple and that's what I really like about it.
I really like the base of the glass. Not sure why but it was the first thing that caught my eye.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 pm

See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Return to Drawings