[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Obi Wan / Ewan McGregor
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Obi Wan / Ewan McGregor

Moderator: duey

<<

Taylor74

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Obi Wan / Ewan McGregor

Hi guys.

A drawing I did of Ewan McGregor / Obi Wan. As always critiques and advice welcome.

Regards,

Baz

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: Obi Wan / Ewan McGregor

In your face!
BRUUUUU-TAAAAAL!
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Baz,can we have some information on what you used?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Taylor74

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Thanks for responses.

I used just a mechanical 2B for the majority of the pic. All the light bits I layered with a HB and for the hood I used the edge of a normal 2b pencil to try and get a felt looking texture.

Regards,

Baz
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm

I give it two thumbs up. :D
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Taylor74

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks guys. I've not been drawing long so any positive comments from other artists mean a lot.

Regards,

Baz
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

It looks really good except for the mouth. The mouth needs to be wider....if you draw a line straight down from his pupils....thats roughly where the corner of the mouth should be unless he is making a kiss face....which he isn't. Like I said, other than the mouth it's a good drawing. :D
<<

Watcher

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 pm

The highlights in the eyes are very well done. And the overall skin texture looks really good.
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Outstanding :D
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Congrats! Go ahead! =D>
<<

Taylor74

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 am

Errrr, Reereediupe,

I think there's a good chance that you've posted your comment in the wrong forum.

Regards,
Taylor
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 am

very well done art work,,agreee with ajcurly about the mouth,,,just wanna ask,,what sort of paper did u used?
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Dexter

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Excellent! Would like to see a ref photo if you have one...
<<

Taylor74

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi,

Here's the reference pic

Was done on A4 smooth 100 lbs / 220 GSM paper

Regards,

Taylor
Next

Return to Drawings