[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Still Life - "Time..."
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Still Life - "Time..."

Moderator: duey

<<

thearne76

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:16 am

Still Life - "Time..."

15x18

<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Still Life - "Time..."

Wow :shock:
Thats amazing.
<<

thearne76

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks!
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

How long did that take you?
<<

Pompeytone

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 am

You must have the patience of a saint! A very interesting composition, and expertly executed, well done
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Wow amazing picture,it seems to me that is clock time, :D
<<

thearne76

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

It took about 28 hours over the course of a few weeks and was definitely a labor of love lol.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

In all honesty i wasn't sure about this,why would anyone want to draw pocket watches,it's just a mental drawing to want to construct.
Tim,having done some research,i see you are a more than capable Artist,although i wouldn't put my eyes through 'Time' (hurts 'em :shock: ) you've done a remarkable job on this :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

Wow - this is great ! =D>

It kind of reminds me of this guy, who has a couple of drawings in a similar vein :

http://dizzykid.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1azdpa

Though I think the watches are the better subject ! :mrgreen:
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 am

AWESOME!!!

But... what time is it? :lol:
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 am

Agree with everyone who posted. I would have lost my patients I think. It inspires me to pick a crazy subject like this so I can make myself follow through on something I wouldn't normally draw. Great drawing! :D
<<

thearne76

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks everyone. I have actually seen that guy on DA and like one of the previous posters said, it inpsired me to try something along the same vein but with a fre small changes, such as the centering of the large pocket watch and also that it is the only one closed on the page.
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

What a detailed piece of art! You did a really great job with all the textures and the well drawn light reflections!
<<

vinceanity

Brand New Member

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

one word! AMAZING!

I think this might be better than your B.I.G piece.

I'm officially a fan of your work homie!
<<

thearne76

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Next

Return to Drawings