[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My 1st commission drawing...need feedback
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My 1st commission drawing...need feedback

Moderator: duey

<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

My 1st commission drawing...need feedback

My very first commission drawing. The short hair took me a while to get a system down! I guess I prefer longer hair....or no hair/fur. :D

Last edited by ajcurly on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: My 1st commission drawing...need feedback

I think you've done a stunning job on this,only thing that worries me is the dogs left iris not round? Is the ref like that,At least you had an image of the dog at face height..most dog owners wont get level with them for the photo.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Yah the iris was weird.....I will post the referance, which wasn't a very sharp image but it turned out ok.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

That looks outstanding.
Looks just like the photo!
The owner of that dog is going to be proud!
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:01 am

Thanks Astro. She saw it on facebook already and she is, to say the least, very excited. People love their animals. She said Jr. (the pitbull) is her baby, and I believe her. :D

Return to Drawings