[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello I'm back in need of more critique!!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello I'm back in need of more critique!!!

Moderator: duey

<<

titus09

Brand New Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

Hello I'm back in need of more critique!!!

Hello, thank you guys for all of your comments on the little boy the last time I was here. Now I'm back with more drawing and I hope I would get more comments than before. Thank you guys so much!!!

[Edit]

Here are my references:

Last edited by titus09 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 am

Re: Hello I'm back in need of more critique!!!

Very good!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 am

Very nice. What paper is this? Wondering if it's the paper...the scan or your technique giving this texture. :D
<<

titus09

Brand New Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am

I use bristol board and take pictures of the drawings since they wouldnt fit the scanning machine
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am

Wao! Very good works. I liked them, specially the cat, I can't distinguish where the hair ends. Did you do it on purpose? Or it is because of the picture?

Congrats!
<<

titus09

Brand New Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 pm

hey Jonathan, the cat in the picture reference looks like it's coming out of the dark so that's why you don't see where the hair ends. I'll try to find my reference. I just started doing these things so I tried to draw as close as possible.
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

<<

haffen

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Very nice and realistic drawings.
I have only one suggestion, Shes hand is fat and deformed...
<<

titus09

Brand New Member

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks haffen for your comments. Do you have any suggestion I should make to her hand?
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:40 pm

great renderings, with more contrast, specially darker darks, they would be even better
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 pm

I see what it is with the hand....the 1st finger needs to angle more towards the back of the hand....this makes it appear fat.

Return to Drawings