[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Beach with palm trees - Charcoal
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Beach with palm trees - Charcoal

Moderator: duey

<<

ruskiartist

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 am

Beach with palm trees - Charcoal

Heres one I just did. Took me about 3 hours. I think the palm tree trunks aren't proportionally accurate. and my water needs work any other thoughts?

In case the images are not appearing here are the links

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/F4YWsI4j8uXWyL_nD__vZb9ARXCcniXidCVkw9pbbLo?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Hz4Dexq_WVw52kcTxghE-r9ARXCcniXidCVkw9pbbLo?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5ZMc_aPcrbtnXz2csWNqwL9ARXCcniXidCVkw9pbbLo?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/f_JCsu8xLrYoXYgZcZ6ibb9ARXCcniXidCVkw9pbbLo?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ntI35I4ZLE0lRPIz1cFFnL9ARXCcniXidCVkw9pbbLo?feat=directlink
<<

M_Trotter

Brand New Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 am

Re: Beach with palm trees - Charcoal

I really like the sky and the way you did the sun and its reflection off of the water. I agree that the trees need work. I have that same drawing pencil set :D

Good work
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 am

This looks very nice, i like the light of the sun. You captured a nice atmosphare there.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

I just got sunburned.
Your drawing is ok, but
I think that your blending
is a bit blotchy.
You will get this fixed
with more practice.
Cheers.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

ruskiartist

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 am

<<

ruskiartist

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

<<

ruskiartist

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:55 am