[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - the captain
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the captain

Moderator: duey

<<

Brendan

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: the captain

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:42 pm

About time we had some interest on here :wink:
I want the Blue corner 8)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes, finally some action, cause the board gone down into pretty much of a routine 'post some
drawing and praise it' fashion lately. I am happy that there is no bad blood here, we were just all a bit
trigger happy, but nobody wanted no harm to anybody. After all this is a discussion forum, so we
should discuss things. Otherwise it gets boring and things turns to blacks and whites. Two years
ago I was too sensible when my drawings/paintings were criticized. I went to a desperate mode
in those cases, but I realized that people mostly wanted to help me through their crits.
Even if some of them were not too much educated in an artistic way, they shared their opinions
and it helped me in some way. Anyone's opinion means something. Even if the opinion is a 6 year old never
held a pencil type. Getting frustrated by these replies and comments on your drawings is not the way to be.
It can push you back to the league of amateurs. No professional fighter fights their fights under emotional circumstances.
If they do, they lose the bout most of the time. We should all be relaxed and cool. I like to make jokes
and keep things fun and insane. Otherwise its too much mundane. I posted the drawing upside down, not
for the sake of mocking. When you turn around your art piece or flip it into mirror, you see the mistakes.
So, I hope that reibergraphix will be back pretty soon, stronger and even more motivated. We are all friends here,
even if we get into some brawls. So let's have a beer now. Cheers for understanding.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Your use of orange type strikes me as pompous.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:21 pm

'Pompous' was my middle name in highschool.

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

But I like putting people to asleep.
What's wrong with that?

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Is that your latest offering BB,an x image...Warholesque!
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:54 pm

But I feel so sensible tonight.
You just look into my one eye.
Let's hug guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Ahhh...group hug. :)

<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Abrazooooo!!! :lol:
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 am

Russ your a moderator here. Your doing your job by posting comments & removing Spam. If some of the folks don't like that you encourage the ones that don't draw as well as the other I can deflate their egos. You might not like my post read it but you might giggle.

Parental Advisory
Warning of strong offensive language if your under the age of 18 please do not read what is posted under this line [-X

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reibergraphix
From what I have seen and learned anyone can draw with the right instruction and do it well with practice. So its not really a gift you have its just a hobby you do well. SO Many of us here can draw just like you. OR BETTER . Brandon can kick all our asses. If he'd just draw. He is that good. We also don't get all shitty when others don't comment our work. How old are you five or what. I'm sure you have been told to grow the f uck up before. I don't even know who the guy is you drew. Yes it a good drawing of some man. Pencil drawing is nothing that's going to make you a rich man. If you don't have a graphics tablet or create with a computer you will be just like most of us with just a Hobby your good at. You also can get all shitty with me too I don't really care. I have dealt with men like you all my life with egos bigger then their ducks. [-X
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 am

lol, glad you stopped by Debbie, you do make me laugh. :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Drawings