[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - the captain
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the captain

Moderator: duey

<<

Alasdair

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: the captain

Nice drawing by the way, I have no critique for you though, I agree with some of the comments but it is hard to say anything without seeing the photo.

This has been a really interesting post as well. lol entertaining read.
My Cross Hatching Tutorial and Website: http://darkdesigngraphics.co.uk/cross-hatching-tutorial
See how I work on Youtube: http://youtube.com/user/DarkDesignGraphics
Like my page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/DarkDesignGraphics

I love Art! :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:37 pm

See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Found a better image, and a photo for comparison.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm

I will not talk about the positive aspects.
The negatives are that, the neck is so unnatural, and that
hard dark shadow under the chin should be lighter
or more defined.
Learn some more head and neck anatomy
for doing portraits, and try not just straight copying them
by the values.
FinaL influence ;
looks like a plastic head
in a fashion store window.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 pm

The neck connects to the head - that's all the anatomy you need to know ! :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Drawings