[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Keith Richards WIP ** FINISHED **
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Keith Richards WIP ** FINISHED **

Moderator: duey

<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 am

Keith Richards WIP ** FINISHED **

I had been finished with this drawing quite a while ago... i was looking for somewhere to get it scanned but no one seemed to have a scanner to do it in one full scan rather than a bunch of scans. So i decided to just settle with some pictures... This drawing took me such a long time that i seriously lost track of time. The guitar was such a pain... Filling in all that black seriously made me feel like a production machine with no skill! :lol: but in general the original picture of keith in the Louis Vuitton ad is kind of dark. So i had to deal with lots of dark areas in this drawing. Its about an A2 Size paper and it was done mostly with Lead pencils. from .3 to .9. Let me know what you guys think!!!

I had to move the contrast and saturation of the picture because it looked brown, i know the guitar strings arent over all that straight or great but i did my best to at least put some strings on the guitar!
Last edited by 93fox on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 am

Re: Keith Richards WIP

wow i just realized how crappy these phone pictures look! :oops: :oops: :oops: trust me, it looks nothing like this! haha
<<

GordieKerr

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 am

looks brilliant mate
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 am

Great so far, what leads do you use in your Pentels, I have the same Graphgear 1000s.
I bought them after I saw that Armin uses them too, but my work still doesn't match up his. :lol:

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 pm

awsome job so far!
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Sweeeeeeeet!
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm

<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm