[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Need help with my drawing
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help with my drawing

Moderator: duey

<<

Lianne

Brand New Member

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am

Need help with my drawing

So, I've been drawing (well, at least trying :wink: ) Jessica Biel, but I did something stupid (unintentionally)
I was blurring the left part of her face and I used some grinding (I'm sorry if that's not the right word, tell if it isn't so I can learn from it :) )
But I think there was some blue in there so I got some blue marks on my painting.
And now I need your help 'cause I've no idea how to cover it.
I tried to erase it, but that didn't work.
I thought of covering it up with grey but that won't work cause that part of the face isn't so dark.
Does anyone of you have an idea?

I know that the drawing isn't that good but I think it's still worth to finish it.
"Take what you want,
Steal my pride,
Build me up or cut me down to size,
Shut me out but I'll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you ain't taking that from me"
(Natasha Bedingfield)
<<

zac97

Pro
Pro

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:53 am

Re: Need help with my drawing

personnally i never ran into that but maybe another member might have had a similar experience or have a good idea :idea:
new name but same ole zach97
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 am

I think the word you are looking for is erasing, but I have no idea how to get rid of that mark, sorry.

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Very fine glass-paper and then Tipex(correction fluid),this is purely a guess.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 pm

maybe do a abstact piece?
or possibly shade like normal. but add blue to the darks to help blend.
not to sure. it is a very nice start though.
as for getting rid of it all togeather im not advanced enough to know of many methods.
best of luck
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often

Return to Drawings