[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Megan Fox
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Megan Fox

Moderator: duey

<<

Lianne

Brand New Member

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 am

Megan Fox

Hi,

I'm new so I wanted to share one of my latest drawings.
I would love to get some feedback ;)

Megan Fox (5th of September 2011)

The image is a bit overexposed at the bottom but that because of the flash of my camera, sorry 'bout that.
"Take what you want,
Steal my pride,
Build me up or cut me down to size,
Shut me out but I'll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you ain't taking that from me"
(Natasha Bedingfield)
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

Re: Megan Fox

Great work, considering you have only just started drawing, well done.
keep it up, practice makes perfect. :)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 am

Very nice,bit more confidence and more use of tones and you'll be fine.
As we say on Duey's...don't be afraid to go darker :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Lianne

Brand New Member

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

Okay, thanks :D

The real drawing is darker but it's because of the flash of my camera that he looks lighter ;)
"Take what you want,
Steal my pride,
Build me up or cut me down to size,
Shut me out but I'll just scream
I'm only one voice in a million
But you ain't taking that from me"
(Natasha Bedingfield)
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 am

very nice start. as for the "glare" reduction off the graphite. might want to try bright natrual light without flash. helps with the washed out efect alot.
the more you draw the better you get.
keep up the good work
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often

Return to Drawings