[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - the big bang theory
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the big bang theory

Moderator: duey

<<

paola

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

the big bang theory

Hello. So I´m here with my new drawing.
For this one I used gridding for the first time... well, that´s because it was pointed out to me that gridding actually means something different than I thought - that it was just another term describing "sketching" :-D..so ..I learned something new which I think really helped me and also improved my drawing .... :-)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Re: the big bang theory

Hi paola,what size is this? Also,it's a very big project to take on doing multiple faces and tones?
Did you trace?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

paola

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:05 am

Hi Russ, it´s an A3 format and yes, it is quite time consuming to draw 5 people. The whole process including breaks - some of which were even whole days - took me about two weeks...and no, i didn´t trace.. I gridded.. it´s very helpful technique :-D but I guess that due to the lack of time that´ll be caused by my studies, there wont be more drawings like this in the following months. But it was kind of fun to work on :-)
Last edited by paola on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 am

Well done,something i wouldn't have attempted :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 pm

This is so fantastic!
What are these people looking at?
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

paola

Pro
Pro

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Return to Drawings