[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Dragon Fish!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dragon Fish!

Moderator: duey

<<

cucumber_master

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Dragon Fish!

I drew this dragon fish this morning... I have no idea where this came from in my mind.

<<

Circle

Brand New Member

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Dragon Fish!

I really like the idea. If you want to make it serious, put more work on the body and form, like give it depth, more detail, ect. But I think it looks nice for what it is.

Edit:I think the mouth and teeth are the best part of it.
<<

cucumber_master

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Haha this thing took 15 minutes. I completely agree with the mouth and teeth being the best part though.
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

you have very interesting critters swimin about in that head of yours. i love them though, very nice colors. your illistartions are very cool, and kinda whimisical. its refreashing :D
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 pm

There was a great visionary/Artist called Cesar Manrique,some of you may have heard of him.Personally i found his story absolutely fascinating,mainly from his work on the island of Lanzarote,Canary Islands.This piece reminds me of some of his work.Look him up,it might just inspire you.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

cucumber_master

Amateur
Amateur

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks Shawna. I'll have to post some of my other weird drawings that I've done. I have all of my serious drawings like the mustang and skull then I have a ton of these and ones like the shark.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Here's an example.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/

Return to Drawings