[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Brooklyn Baby....chris torres ny ink
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Brooklyn Baby....chris torres ny ink

Moderator: duey

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 am

Brooklyn Baby....chris torres ny ink

Just finished my outline of Chris Torres of NY ink on tlc. I used 1cm square grid on the picture but used a 4cm square grid on my actual paper because the photos was so small and low quality. I am doing this portrait because i e-mailed him and he said if i draw him him and the NY ink Crew would sign it for me. Can you guys look at it and make sure its got good proportions.,thanks Zach :D also i know the neck tat is wrong but half of my gridding time was spent trying tho get it to look somewhat like his real tat comments and critiques needed :D Image

reference..the reference is small so i changed up the grid size which was a pain in the a**
Image :D
Last edited by zach97 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
my da
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 am

Re: Brooklyn Baby....chris torres ny ink

it might be hard to see but my scanner lightened it alot if you cant see ill see what i can do :D
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 am

That's a difficult one to draw zach,are you sure you want to?
I admire your optimism,but if you want to get into Tattoos you really need to practice steadying your hand with the writing.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 pm

cant hurt to try right besides. whts the worst that can happen i will end up learning something by the end of the drawing :D
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/

Return to Drawings