[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Baby boy
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Baby boy

Moderator: duey

<<

paola

Pro
Pro

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Baby boy

Hi. So I´m here with another drawing :-)
The original photo was very poor quality so I had to improvise a little but I guess it´s the best I was able to do with it.
Hope u´ll like... and I´d be glad to hear some opinions... thanks :-)

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Baby boy

Very nice and also cute. :) I like how you did his nose and eyes.
I guess you need to define the hair texture a little bit more, so that it stands out from the skin texture a bit more.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

Wonderful Artwork,but as xartist says..needs more definition,especially the eyes.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

paola

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you..well, yes, it´s all due to the fact that photo lacked in details too ...and my "drawing practise" is not that long that I would be able to make it up on my own :-P.. guess there´s a lot to learn for me ... :-)
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/

Return to Drawings