[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - TABU NAT GEO
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TABU NAT GEO

Moderator: duey

<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 pm

TABU NAT GEO

Hi guys, I hope you are OK.

This is a new drawing. It's Emilio Gonzales. He is the latin america image for TABU NAT GEO LATIN AMERICA.

I've tried to apply all the advices that you have given to me in order to improve. Please let me know your opinion. Thanks and greetings from Venezuela.

Jonathan

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Re: TABU NAT GEO

Really well drawn Jonathan but i don't think the aura around his head works to well.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 pm

<<

caneker

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Great drawing. Good job on the head, but you could draw the shirt and background better, looks like you didnt care. Other then that, very nice.
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I really enjoy sharing my drawings here. When I think I'm done I upload the image then I pay attention to your feedback to apply it. Thanks to all.

I'll upload the image after the retouch :D
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi guys, this is how it looks now:

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:09 pm

So Jonathan,do you think that looks better?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:43 pm

<<

wathyroidis85

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm

i noticed one thing: the end of the nose seems flat. i also ask to see a reference photo. (if you used one that is)
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~Scott Adams
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 pm

<<

Chad V

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Nice rendition, strange looking fellow, but i like what u did :D
You can't be King of the world, if your slave to the grind.................
http://www.facebook.com/chadvstudio
http://chadvstudio.deviantart.com/
http://chadvstudio.weebly.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 am

looks like the left portion of his neck looks like its blended great job
my da
<<