[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Pencil Cocker
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pencil Cocker

Moderator: duey

<<

conty

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Pencil Cocker

Just finished a pencil drawing of a cocker spaniel, a bit of a break between the Stephen Fry drawing
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: Pencil Cocker

Lovely work! What size is it? the ears and fur are superb.
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

jazzman147

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Just one word- WOW!!
Absolutely beautiful
<<

Michael

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Wow! This piece is absolutely phenomenal! Great work!
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 pm

BEAUTIFUL!
<<

conty

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 am

I wasn't expecting that! Thanks guys :) it felt a bit weird drawing the first splatterings of snow being summer but it's been done ready for someone to give their daughter for a Christmas present, haha nothing like being organised!! It's an A4 size
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 am

This is a fantastic piece of work! The feur is looking very realistic and i love the light background, great work!
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Excellent work as always. :)

<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 pm

It's fantastic! I love the fur and the grass too =D>
Drawing is giving a performance; an artist is an actor who is not limited by the body, only by his ability and, perhaps, experience.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Got a bit confused with the headline,thought it was perverted!
Wonderful Artwork conty,Hugos owner will be very happy :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

conty

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

hehe made you want to look though! cheers russ i hope she likes it, but i wont know until christmas when her dad gives it to her.
<<

conty

Addicted
Addicted

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm in need of a few more commissions, I've got one or two but I dont fancy starting them. But maybe I should being 17 and skint is no fun urghh
<<

conty

Addicted
Addicted

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 am

Good news the drawing was picked up last night and he's so pleased with it that he can't wait to give it to his daughter for Christmas, he's going to give her the drawing this weekend and has asked me if I will do another drawing that he can give her for Christmas. This time he wants one of his daughters cat, I've not done a cat before so it will be a bit different for me, just waiting now on a ref picture
<<

jazzman147

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:34 am

I'm not surprised he's pleased, I'd be ecstatic. It's wonderful you've done a fantastic job in all aspects.
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 am

This is absolutely amazing! The contrast between the dog and the background makes this piece very interesting to look at :D
Next

Return to Drawings