[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - *FINISHED* Darn hair project WIP
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

*FINISHED* Darn hair project WIP

Moderator: duey

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Re: Darn hair project WIP

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm

and i got the same problem is well,,,even i have started a ne project it's only just hangin on the wall waiting to be finished,,but coz the work, family drainin all my energy so when i get to the point where i got time to sit down and draw i got no energy and interest too do that...feel bad when i wake up in the morning and look back to previous nite and the wasted time i have spent on computer or just watchin the telly,,could of used to create
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

nonstoptaxi

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:18 am

Ok folks,
finished this after not working on it for like ages. I call it finished as can't be bothered doing anything else on it. Conclusion? I still can't draw hair! At least I tried :lol:

<<

DanWoodier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Re: *FINISHED* Darn hair project WIP

loox definetly better than i'v expected,,although it could be even better if u could pick up the highlights even more and make darks even darker,,as it has been said,,leave for a while gwin and come back to it whenever u feel that u got the mood to wwok on it..it can be days, weeks,months but even years,..great work
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

ramtin021

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: *FINISHED* Darn hair project WIP

very good .please work on detail more
Previous