[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) - WIP
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) - WIP

Moderator: duey

<<

Michael

Post Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) - WIP

Hey everyone!

Well, I really wanted to challenge myself and draw a subject with unusual hair, so I kind of landed on drawing Sweeney Todd (come on, who DOESN'T love them some Johnny Depp :)). So far, I'm quite satisfied with how everything is going. I still have a lot to do, and their are plenty of problem areas, even on the somewhat finished parts, that still need to be worked out. But, If you see any glaring issue with my work so far, then please, feel free to point them out (just noticed that the lips need to be ajusted). I'm going to try hard to get this done by Saturday, and I'm hoping that posting my progress will further motivate me to do so. Thanks!

Reference - http://www.fondoscopados.com/wallpapers ... 24x768.jpg

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue May 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) - WIP

Good luck with this Michael,always a daunting task for most (the hair).Keep us updated and we'll give you some help (if you need it) :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue May 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp) - WIP

Excellent start!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.

Return to Drawings