[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Some of mine
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some of mine

Moderator: duey

<<

Catonia

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 am

Some of mine

I have difficulty with drawing people. My drawings never look like them :( There's still time, as I am kind of a beginner.

(Click)

Uploaded with
<<

Nesta

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 am

Re: Some of mine

<<

Catonia

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks. :lol: I'll have to do some flowers.

at TurboImageHost.com

Some of the drawings are just rough sketches I did in class.
<<

Catonia

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:10 am

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9559177/DSCF1380.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9559178/DSCF1401.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9559179/DSCF1408.JPG.html
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:48 am

Are those some pieces from The Devil's Rejects?
I like the darkness and the feel of brutality in some of your drawings.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

jan

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 pm

I also like the subjects of your drawings a lot. as to technique and stuff, you keep drawing and you get better ;) keep it up!

Return to Drawings